Heartland RV Park and Cabins is a modern RV Park located only 20 minutes from Mount Rushmore, 30 minutes from Crazy Horse Monument, and just 8 minutes from Custer State Park.
Heartland RV Park and Cabins is perfectly located to serve as your base camp for all the attractions in the beautiful Black Hills.
Heartland RV Park and Cabins has multiple facilities to meet your needs.
- 140 pull through RV Sites with water, sewer, electric (20, 30, 50 amps), and Free WIFI and Cable TV
- 10 Super Sites, 85+ feet long, water, sewer, electrical (20, 30, 50 amps) and Free WIFI and Cable TV
- 16 Camping Cabins, Air Conditioning, Free Cable TV and WIFI, ceiling fans, bunk beds, and futons. Please bring your own bedding.
- 50 Tent sites with water and electrical.
Heated Outdoor Swimming Pool, Hot Tub, Free WIFI
- 2 Modern Laundromats
- Modern Clean Restrooms
- Free Unlimited Private Hot Showers
- Private Handicap Accessible Restroom and Shower
- Camp Store
- Tourist Information
- Children’s Play Area
- Gas Station right next store
Heartland RV Park and Cabins is very easy to find. Located just 14 miles south of Rapid City on Hwy 79.
Main gate is located on Hwy 79, 1/2 mile south of the intersection of Hwys 79 & 36.